We are looking to expand our kitchen team at our Taproom and Kitchen and are on the lookout for a Chef de Partie and a Sous Chef.
Within these roles will be responsible for your own section within the kitchen which delivers lunch and dinner service using fresh local ingredients. You will be responsible for prepping, ordering and supporting the head chef.
Currently open Tuesday – Sunday am and pm. Once we have a bigger team they will also be opening on Mondays.
The ideal Chef would possess the following attributes…
* Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
* Handle pressure calmly and professionally
* Prepare and service your section.
* Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas, designated equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
The ideal Chef will have:
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* An understanding of food safety and health and safety within the Kitchen.
* Positive attitude and driven to achieve
* Great working hours, only straight shifts
* Competitive salary, bonus scheme, and pension
* Beer allowance
* Training and development, supporting your individual career pathway
* A great place to come to work and be proud of; set in the beautiful Berkshire countryside
If it sounds like we are speaking your lingo- drop us a line and we will be in touch. Previous experience as a Commis or Chef de Partie would be advantageous.
To find out more or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com