• It can take up to 48 hours to process your order, but we will endeavour for it to be quicker than this. Once processed, orders will be couriered on a next day service.
• For a guaranteed Monday delivery, please place your order by 6pm on the Thursday before.
• On rare occasion we will not be able to dispatch an order due to circumstances beyond our control. If this does happen, we will contact you to let you know of the issue and what we propose to do regarding your order.
• We do not ship draught beer on Fridays as the beer is likely to spoil when stored for a few days in an ambient temperature warehouse and we want you to have our beer when it’s tasting its best!
• We cannot supply outside of the UK. Delivery charges to the Highlands and Islands are higher than quoted. If you are ordering from these areas, then we will let you know how much the additional delivery charge will cost before processing your order.
• All delivery charges are quoted inclusive of VAT
• All our deliveries will be carried out by a courier. The beer will be suitably packaged for travel but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against breakages. If a breakage has occurred, please contact the Brewery on 01635 767090 with your order number and details.
• Please ensure that someone over the age is available to sign for the package upon arrival as all orders must be signed for.
• Beer bought in polypins, pins, and firkins (draught beer) are all bright beer which means they do not need time to settle. This also means the beer has a shelf life of 5 days from purchase, so bear that in mind when ordering. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on draught beer that isn’t faulty.
• Draught Beer will not be delivered over the weekend, so there will be no Monday delivery and the latest day for same week delivery is Wednesday 6pm.
• Please note that the cost of the 72-pint firkin includes a deposit of £85 which will be refunded when the empty firkin is returned.
• There is an option for ‘collect from the brewery’ in the checkout. When using this please select the date you wish to collect your order. Providing you order before
3pm, your order will be ready to collect from midday the following day from our taproom shop (open 10am – 6pm daily).
• We cannot refund event tickets once purchased unless extenuating circumstances have occurred.
• Brewery Tour and gift vouchers are valid for 1 year from purchase.
• We will send a confirmation email for all event tickets purchased unless otherwise stated.
• Brewery Tour vouchers are posted out.